San Luis Potosi, Mexico :: Arody & Piero Vow Renewal Super 8 Wedding by Naz Films

I had so much fun filming this wedding! Arody (a wonderful wedding photographer from Mexico) was renewing her vow’s with her love Piero in their hometown of San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

Arody & Piero wanted a film that would match-up with their style, their sensibility, and would reflect their love back! They had hired one of the best photographers you could ever hire, an artist Fer Juaristi who if I recall correctly pointed the couple to my website. Thank you my friend! Arody & Piero called tweeted me and well within days they booked me to fly down to witness their vows renewed at the heart warming Hacienda Vallumbroso

This film clip is only a short highlight that is more emotive than purely representative of every aspect of their wedding day which I have in their keepsake DVD that is private and theirs!

Naz

blog-divider

7 Comments »

1. Uno, dos, tres if you LOVE this FILM leave us a comment!!

Comment by Naz — May 24, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

2. Gran trabajo dude.

Comment by Uriel Coronado — May 24, 2013 @ 1:23 pm

3. It´s the most beautiful moment to receive this film clip, we are so happy to have cross our path with you, thanks to Fer. There are no words to say how I feel right this moment, but have both of you with us that day was a complete dream to me, your work is incredibly amazing, like watching myself through a super 8mm in the past. Love, love, love it already!

Comment by Arody — May 24, 2013 @ 2:03 pm

4. Another winner. Super footage, great editing. Very lucky couple.

Comment by ANDREAS — May 24, 2013 @ 5:44 pm

5. This is enchanting.

I could watch their love and your artistry over and over again.

You make the world a more beautiful place Naz. Thank you for always giving love, passion, beauty, and life a space to soar.

Comment by Tat — May 26, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

6. So here’s Arody Piero 5th anniversary wedding! It was a day full of an awesome vibe, I’ll let the pics talk in my behalf.

Comment by Kari V. Dodson — May 29, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

7. So here’s Arody Piero 5th anniversary wedding! It was a day full of an awesome vibe, I’ll let the pics talk in my behalf.

Comment by Isabel S. Maynard — June 20, 2013 @ 2:38 am